Are you planning a honeymoon? Want something extraordinary? Do you get shivers down your spine when you hear the word “Mauritius”? If you’re dreaming of the perfect Mauritius honeymoon, then look no further than the five-star Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort.
Here we have listed ten reasons honeymooners should choose Heritage Le Telfair as a destination for the holiday of a lifetime.
1. The location: At Heritage Le-Telfair your honeymoon will be nature-inspired. The resort is situated on an unspoiled coast in a designated Nature Reserve on the south coat of Mauritius. In fact, one of the best-kept secrets in Mauritius is the Bel Ombre nature reserve, but we’re here to spill the beans and tell you all about this enchanting expanse of 1,300 hectares of historical, cultural, and natural wonders.
Be astounded by the rich variety of the flora and fauna and the colourful history of a country that was once home to pirates. Whether you’re an adventure junkie or looking for a more leisurely pace, the activities available to you will cater to your individual needs. Choose between buggy, quad or 4×4 trips to see the sights – or make the decision to go on foot and get up close and personal with nature. Whatever you do, make sure you remember your swimsuit – you’ll regret not bringing it along when you see the waterfalls!
2. The accommodation – Heritage Le Telfair offers an alluring blend of the distinctive grandeur of former plantation estates and fashionable elegance, offering an opulent, authentic way of life, reminiscent of yester-year. All of the rooms at this Mauritius resort are in fact suites with lovely, comfortable, and spacious interiors and breathtaking garden and Indian Ocean views. They also offer your own 24-hour room service and the services of your own private butler. While you don’t need to book the honeymoon suite to ensure a luxurious stay you will be treated to gifts, flowers, cakes, and bubbles waiting in your room on your arrival no matter which category to choose. To top it off you will get to enjoy a romantic dinner on the beach. These personalized touches and splendid service are enough reason to visit Heritage Le Telfair for your honeymoon.
3. The beach – With its powder-white sand beach, crystal-clear lagoons, and tropical setting, Heritage Le Telfair is so absolutely beautiful that it’s ideal for a romantic stroll at sunset or simply a day spent on the loungers gazing into each other’s eyes.
4. The pool – The 600-square-meter heated pool at Heritage Le Telfair is another impressive feature. There isn’t a more tranquil or pleasant place to unwind while enjoying the scenery and the resort’s peace and quiet. In order to make it even more inviting, poolside and beachside services are also provided.
5. The activities – A variety of activities including windsurfing, diving, kite surfing, sailing, stand up paddle boarding, and glass-bottom boat rides are available at the Heritage Le Telfair hotel. You can even go play golf on the 18-hole, par 72 Championship golf course, or go to the gym for a workout with classes in tai chi and aerobics. You can also enjoy cycling or hiking through the wilderness at your own pace to experience and explore the environment.
6. The spa – What a great idea it would be to visit the 2000 square meter Heritage Le Telfair spa while you are on your honeymoon and select from a variety of treatments, massages, and body treatments. Here, you will find a haven that captures the tranquility and healing power of nature. A serene setting where skilled therapists can work their nurturing, gentle magic while you unwind and let the stress and strain of daily life simply fade away.
Nine treatment rooms are spread across the spa in the midst of a tropical garden while you can also allow your mind to drift away as you savour time spent in the hydrotherapy pool, or enjoy the variety of customised facial, body and beauty treatments that are available to you. Seven Colours is renowned for its massage treatments. You can’t leave until you’ve experienced the indulgent signature ritual treatment, which is made up of an exotic body exfoliation, an aromatherapeutic massage and a facial refresher. You’ll feel like a new person by the time you leave.
7. The dining – You have a choice between a couple of fine dining restaurants, where you can enjoy each one’s own unique atmosphere and exquisite cuisine. There is also a range of packages and deals to suit everyone’s budget. Honeymooners are advised to try the Gourmet Bliss all-inclusive package where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at any of the resort’s 12 restaurants while afternoon tea and all drinks are also included. One can even arrange a picnic hamper for the day if you would like to leave the resort or simply enjoy the garden and picnic there in the splendid paradise atmosphere.
8. The excursions – Are you the type of traveller that loves to learn? Heritage Le Telfair is the place to be when it comes to expanding your knowledge and taking on something new. You could expand your cultural know how with a guided tour, traversing the country and discovering history that will make the surroundings even more vivid and interesting than before. If you’re a connoisseur of good food and drink and would like to learn the local tricks you can go on a street food tour or stay at the resort for a Mauritian cooking class or rum and wine tastings.
9. The wellness – Reconnect with mind, body, soul and your partner with a very poignant focus on health and wellness at Heritage Le Telfair. Take a shot of a detoxing cocktail before you take on your private fitness consultation or embark on your nature trek for your next great adventure. There are also yoga and pilates classes if you are keen to try a physical activity that you haven’t done before. Prepare to be constantly engaged and entertained at this spectacular place!
10. The Château – Go beyond just the honeymoon and make Heritage Le Telfair the location of your wedding as there’s even an 18th century Château on site which can be booked privately for an event, a private dinner and even overnight. Start your new married life in a perfect setting and continue to stay on for your honeymoon, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
As a result of Holiday Factory’s excellent relationship with Heritage Le Telfair we offer package deals for this property that you won’t find elsewhere. So, don’t be afraid to give us a call on 011 233 2300 and learn more about the various honeymoon options for Mauritius.