With stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, delicious cuisine, and a rich culture, Thailand’s islands offer a memorable holiday experience. Whether you’re looking for relaxation and seclusion or adventure and exploration, you will find it all in Thailand.
But with so many islands to choose from, planning a Thailand island holiday can be overwhelming. In this article, we’ll guide you through the best islands to visit in Thailand and the best resorts to visit. Get ready to plan your perfect Thailand island getaway!
Phuket: Thailand Island Paradise
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and offers something for everyone, from luxurious resorts and spas to more budget-friendly accommodation options.
Phuket is famous for its vibrant nightlife, beautiful beaches, and many shopping and dining options. Visitors can explore the island’s fascinating cultural heritage by visiting the many temples and shrines or enjoy an introduction to delicious Thai cuisine by taking a leisurely stroll through the old town.
Koh Phi Phi: A Natural Wonder
Koh Phi Phi is a natural wonder with stunning beaches, turquoise waters, and striking scenery. The island is famous for its outstanding natural beauty and is a popular destination for diving and snorkelling. Visitors can take a long-tail boat tour of the island’s bays and beaches, explore the island’s many walking trails, or relax on the beach with a good book.
Krabi: Awe-inspiring Scenery
With its towering limestone cliffs, lush jungles, secluded beaches and luxury resort options, Krabi offers everything you could want for your Thailand holiday without the crowds, and the perfect vacation would be to combine a few nights here with a stay in Phuket, giving you the best of both worlds.
Koh Maphrao: The Secret Coconut Island
The idyllic Koh Maphrao is known as Coconut Island and remains largely uninhabited. Here you will discover the most unique, tranquil island getaway just off the east coast of Thailand’s busiest, most popular island, Phuket. Discover what Thailand once must have been like for early explorers who first discovered this stunning part of the world.
Our favourite island resorts
Thailand’s islands offer a range of stunning resorts. Whether you are wanting a private pool, a superb spa, five-star dining, privacy and seclusion or a vibey location with lots of action, look no further. Here are some of our recommendations:
- Diamond Cliff Resort, Phuket: This authentic Thai luxury resort is nestled in the gentle hills of Patong with breathtaking, panoramic views of the Andaman Sea. The resort offers a secluded paradise for both couples and families whilst the fun and action of Phuket’s most famous beach is just 5 minutes away.
- Keemala, Phuket: The five-star Keemala is an all-pool villa hidden paradise nestled in the rainforest above Kamala Beach in Phuket. This resort is nothing short of special with unique dining options, an award-winning spa and enchanting gardens and surrounds.
- Rayavadee, Krabi: This five-star resort is set on the edge of Krabi’s National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula with its lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea.
- Saii Phi Phi Island Village: This dream-like tropical resort is located in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Here you will find five restaurants, three bars, a spa, gift shop, recreation centre, a PADI dive centre, fitness room, two large swimming pools, and tennis courts.
- The Vijitt Resort, Phuket: This tranquil beachfront escape is located in an area handpicked by its Thai owner for its outstanding natural beauty with wide open spaces, tall swaying palms and lush green lawns that gently slope towards the sea.
- The Village Coconut Island: The four-star plus Village Coconut Island has created the most unique, tranquil island getaway with 120 luxurious Pool Villas and 116 Tropical Jacuzzi Suites, evoking the classic style of Thailand’s iconic longtail boats and conveying a feeling of harmony with the natural surroundings.
- Zeavola, Phi Phi Island: This sustainable five-star resort offers an air of rustic romance and a barefoot luxury experience that allows you to unplug and reconnect with yourself amidst spectacular tropical beauty.
With a diverse range of activities on offer, from trekking through the jungle and water sports to exploring Buddhist temples and experiencing local culture, there is something for everyone in Thailand. The vibrant nightlife, delicious cuisine, and warm hospitality add to the charm of the islands, making a Thailand island holiday an unforgettable experience.
And with so much to experience and explore, it’s no wonder why Thailand’s islands are so popular. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your perfect Thailand island getaway today and get ready to make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime! Email us now on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 011 233 2300.